LSSE - Lean Six Sigma Experts – your Lean Six Sigma Training partner!
At LSSE - Lean Six Sigma Experts, we understand training is the backbone of any Continuous Improvement environment, which is why Lean Six Sigma Experts offers both online and on-site 6 Sigma training. By taking one of our training courses, you will learn the fundamental tools and techniques of 6 Sigma, and how they can be applied to save you money and time while improving your company as a whole. Our 6 sigma training is open to all, from beginners with no knowledge of 6 sigma, to managers with several years of experience with the methodology.
Our training team offers a full range of programs that can be tailored to fit the specific needs of your organization. We are constantly applying and refining the latest training techniques and methods to ensure relevancy in the rapidly changing face of business, so your company remains at the forefront of your field, and operates at the peak of efficiency.
It is well known that most continuous improvement programs fail. The reason? Organizations tend to focus on short-term goals (for example: making a profit immediately) instead of seeking what is best for them in the long term. When implementing a continuous improvement program, first choose which methodology to use (Lean, Six Sigma, Total Quality Management, or others) and make sure to focus on meeting long-term goals.
We offer specialized training options including in-house and onsite training as well as lean six sigma online training and certification. Each training session takes lean six sigma principals and molds them to fit the unique needs of your organization. Our training is a comprehensive, results-driven event that will produce amazing results for you and your team.
Lean Six Sigma Experts knows you are busy running your business, and it can be hard to make your schedule accommodate a set training schedule, so we offer great flexibility in both dates and locations for training. Whether you are starting or moving ahead with your Lean Process Improvements, our blended learning will be valuable in building your lean knowledge and capabilities. Our eLearning courses will provide you with online modules that will blend with classroom instructor training.
All of our training options are completely customizable and are instructed by experienced and certified Master Black Belt Lean and Six Sigma professionals.
Levels & Types of Training:
- Lean Six Sigma Experts offers online and on-site Lean certification training. Options include Lean Practitioner Certification training, and Yellow Belt, Green Belt, Black Belt, and Master Black Belt certification training. By enrolling in Lean certification training, you will master the fundamentals of Lean and learn how to apply its tools to make your business more efficient. Lean certification training is available for everyone, from beginners to senior-level managers.
- Lean Six Sigma Experts offers online and on-site Lean Manufacturing training. Enroll in one of our several Lean Manufacturing training courses to master the fundamentals of the methodology, or pursue a Lean manufacturing certification to be recognized as an authority in the field. Lean Manufacturing training is available for everyone, from beginners to senior-level managers.
- Lean Six Sigma Experts offers online and on-site Process Improvement training and certification. By enrolling in a Process Improvement training course or certification, you will learn the fundamentals of Lean and Six Sigma, two vast and effective process improvement methodologies that can bring significant improvements to your organization. The knowledge and skills gained by enrolling in Process Improvement training will benefit you throughout your professional career.
- Yellow Belt training will give you introductory-level knowledge of Lean Six Sigma. This type of training is aimed at people having a small role or interest in the fundamentals of Lean Six Sigma projects. Yellow belt recipients will become knowledgeable in three of the five phases of a Lean Six Sigma project (usually the Define, Measure, and Control phases).
- Lean Six Sigma Experts offers online and on-site Six Sigma Green Belt training and certification. By enrolling in a Six Sigma Green Belt training course or certification, you will expand on the fundamentals of Six Sigma by analyzing each of the five DMAIC steps in more detail than Yellow Belt training. Six Sigma Green Belt training is appropriate for those who have assigned time from their work to work on Six Sigma projects.
- Lean Six Sigma Experts offers online and on-site Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training and certification. Our Black Belt training further builds on fundamental Lean Six Sigma skills by expanding on the analysis of DMAIC. Candidates must have completed Green Belt training to be eligible for Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training.
LSSE - Lean Six Sigma Experts offers both Traditional Lean Six Sigma training programs as well as a “Fast Track” approach that is a streamlined agenda to meet the requirements of the attendees. Our Lean Six Sigma training classes are offered in San Francisco, Denver, Chicago and Atlanta.